Haskell in research
Revision as of 16:56, 17 November 2008 by Henk-Jan van Tuyl (Updated the links for Oxford, The Fifth Haskell Workshop, The Second Haskell Workshop, the research groups Utrecht, OGI, St. Andrews)
Since its inception, Haskell development has been driven by programming language researchers. This page collects information about that community.
- St. Andrews
- New South Wales (Sydney)
- Queensland (Brisbane)
Advertise your research position on the jobs page.
- A collection of Haskell research papers.
- A list of conferences relevant to Haskell.
- The 2008 Haskell Symposium, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
- The First Haskell Workshop, 1995, La Jolla.
- The Second Haskell Workshop, 7 June 1997, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- The Third Haskell Workshop, 1 October 1999, Paris, France.
- The Fourth Haskell Workshop, 17 September 2000, Montreal, Canada.
- The Fifth Haskell Workshop, September 2001, Firenze, Italy.
- The Sixth Haskell Workshop, October 2002, Pittsburgh, USA.
- The Seventh Haskell Workshop, August 2003, Uppsala, Sweden.
- The Eigth Haskell Workshop, September 2004, Snowbird, Utah, USA.
- The Ninth Haskell Workshop, September 2005, Tallinn, Estonia.
- The Tenth Haskell Workshop, September 2006, Portland, Oregon, USA.
- The Eleventh Haskell Workshop, September 2007, Freiburg, Germany.