Haskell in research
Revision as of 19:37, 17 November 2008 by Henk-Jan van Tuyl
Since its inception, Haskell development has been driven by programming language researchers. This page collects information about that community.
1 Research groups
- St. Andrews
- New South Wales (Sydney)
- Queensland (Brisbane)
2 Research positions
Advertise your research position on the jobs page.
4 Research papers
- A collection of Haskell research papers.
- A list of conferences relevant to Haskell.
5.1 Haskell Symposium
- The 2008 Haskell Symposium, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
5.2 Haskell Workshops
- The First Haskell Workshop, 1995, La Jolla.
- The Second Haskell Workshop, 7 June 1997, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- The Third Haskell Workshop, 1 October 1999, Paris, France.
- The Fourth Haskell Workshop, 17 September 2000, Montreal, Canada.
- The Fifth Haskell Workshop, September 2001, Firenze, Italy.
- The Sixth Haskell Workshop, October 2002, Pittsburgh, USA.
- The Seventh Haskell Workshop, August 2003, Uppsala, Sweden.
- The Eigth Haskell Workshop, September 2004, Snowbird, Utah, USA.
- The Ninth Haskell Workshop, September 2005, Tallinn, Estonia.
- The Tenth Haskell Workshop, September 2006, Portland, Oregon, USA.
- The Eleventh Haskell Workshop, September 2007, Freiburg, Germany.