|(9 intermediate revisions by one user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 19:10, 20 December 2010
 1 Abstract
hsndfile is a Haskell wrapper for libsndfile, a comprehensive C library for reading and writing a large number of soundfile formats.
 2 Getting involved
Besides this wiki page, here are more ways to find out about and get involved with hsndfile:
- Visit the Hackage page for library documentation and to download & install
- Alternatively install with cabal install hsndfile
- Get the code repository with git clone git://github.com/kaoskorobase/hsndfile.git
- Have a look at the ChangeLog and the API documentation
- Report bugs and request features in our issue tracker
 3 Usage
The interface is very similar to libsndfile's C API, although some changes were made in order to conform to Haskell naming conventions. Have a look at the latest API documentation, most of which is copied verbatim from the original C header file.
Buffer instances for I/O are now provided by separate packages, e.g.