Revision as of 22:51, 5 December 2008 by Henk-Jan van Tuyl (Added category "Stub articles")
This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
- HuGs = Haskell User´s Gofer System, one of the Haskell implementations.
- The Hugs home page is http://www.haskell.org/hugs
- Hugs 98 is a functional programming system based on Haskell 98, the de facto standard for non-strict functional programming languages. Hugs 98 provides an almost complete implementation of Haskell 98.
- Hugs provides most of the common extensions including scoped variables, multiparameter typeclasses, foreign function interface, etc.
- Hugs is exceptionally portable. If Hugs can't be installed on your machine, report it as a bug!
- Hugs comes with almost all the same libraries as GHC.
- Hugs and GHC both work on portability between the two - most code that works on one compiler works on the other without change.