Revision as of 10:10, 14 August 2007 by Apfelmus
Who says functional programmers never have any fun? Here's some of the hoaxes and other funny stuff that's passed over the Haskell mailing list over the years.
- Microsoft takes over Haskell
- The Evolution of a Haskell Programmer (can you write a factorial function?)
- Haskell saves lives!
- An ode to Haskell
- Try some Haskell today!
- Functional porn
- Dr. Seuss builds a parser
- The latest Hugs release?
- Haskell fingers Enron
- Haskells 1984 parallelisms
- How to keep an imperative programmer busy for hours
- URGENT ASSISTANCE NEEDED!
- Need help with your homework?
- Need help performing?
- Haskell is slow!
- Monads explained by the Catholic Church
- Committee Advocating The Superstitious Use of Parentheses
- The Beta Release of Glasgow Haskell (and explanation)
- The Haskerl Extension to Haskell
- HaWiki's QuotesPage. E.g. a quotation from <autrijus>:
- Perl: "Easy things are easy, hard things are possible"
- Haskell: "Hard things are easy, the impossible just happened"
- Lambdabot's quotes archive.
- Haskell cosmetics, pure and good for you
- Haskell No Operation
- Almost Haskell
- There's a monster in my Haskell!
- What does IO look like?, or how why threading the real world is tricky.
- King IO (freely adapted from Goethe)
- Think of a monad ...
- The warm, fuzzy thing transformer