Revision as of 06:29, 24 January 2006 by John Peterson
Who says functional programmers never have any fun? Here's some of the hoaxes and other funny stuff that's passed over the Haskell mailing list over the years.
- Microsoft takes over Haskell
- The Evolution of a Haskell Programmer (can you write a factorial function?)
- Haskell saves lives!
- An ode to Haskell
- Try some Haskell today!
- Functional porn
- Dr. Seuss builds a parser
- The latest Hugs release?
- Haskell fingers Enron
- URGENT ASSISTANCE NEEDED!
- Need help with your homework?
- Need help performing?
- Monads explained by the Catholic Church