Revision as of 00:22, 3 March 2009 by Lemming
This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Iteratee I/O is a way to avoid the problems that can occur with lazy I/O
- Oleg's writings: Incremental multi-level input processing with left-fold enumerator: predictable, high-performance, safe, and elegant
- An implementation by Oleg, iteratees on Chars and Strings
- A general library by Oleg
- Lazy IO considered harmful; way to go, Left-fold enumerator!
- A Darcs repository of an alternative implementation
- The Hyena web application server uses Iteratee I/O
- Enumerator and iteratee