Revision as of 09:12, 19 August 2010 by Henk-Jan van Tuyl (talk | contribs) (Added a list of packages)
This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Iteratee I/O is a way to avoid the problems that can occur with lazy I/O.
Discussions elsewhere on this wiki include:
Essays by Oleg:
- Oleg's writings: Incremental multi-level input processing with left-fold enumerator: predictable, high-performance, safe, and elegant
- An implementation by Oleg, iteratees on Chars and Strings
- A general library by Oleg
- Lazy IO considered harmful; way to go, Left-fold enumerator!
- A Darcs repository of an alternative implementation
Uses of Iteratee I/O:
- The Hyena web application server uses Iteratee I/O
- The Snap web framework uses Iteratee I/O
- enumerator ANNOUNCE: enumerator, an alternative iteratee package
- attoparsec-iteratee: An adapter to convert attoparsec Parsers into blazing-fast Iteratees
- iteratee: Iteratee-based I/O
- iteratee-parsec: Package allowing parsec parser initeratee
- liboleg: An evolving collection of Oleg Kiselyov's Haskell modules