(→Industry positions: fix bluespec link)
|(12 intermediate revisions by 7 users not shown)|
Latest revision as of 14:14, 22 October 2014
This page collects advertisements for commercial and academic positions involving Haskell or related technologies.
If you are seeking Haskell jobs, or wish to recruit, good places to follow are the Haskell and Haskell-cafe mailing lists, the CUFP Job Opportunities list and the Types mailing list (particularly for research jobs). Contacting those organisations listed on the Haskell in industry is a good idea. Joining the nascent networking site Haskellers may also prove beneficial.
Please also supply the date when you add a new job opening to the list below.
 1 Industry positions
- Bluespec, Inc.
- factis research GmbH / Checkpad MED (German)
- Functor AB
- Galois, Inc
- Starling Software K.K.
- Tsuru Capital LLC
 1.1 Related positions
 2 Academic positions
- Postdoctoral position in Functional and Constraint Programming at KU Leuven (added October, 2014)
- Research Assistant / Research Associate in Applied Computing (added April 2014)
- Programming Languages Researcher with Haskell Expertise (added Sep 2010)
 3 PhD/MSc Studentships
 4 Internships
- Internships on Haskell and GHC, at Microsoft Research, Cambridge
- Spring Internship at Intel to develop EDSL for parallel vector computation (added Nov 2010)