Lambdabot is an IRC bot written over several years by those on the #haskell irc channel.
Lambdabot is written in Haskell, and supports plugins for adding new commands. It has many plugins, including:
- Haskell evaluation
- Hoogle interface
- Pointfree refactoring
- A theorem prover, Djinn.
- Lambda calculus interpreter
- Haskell type and kind checking
- Dynamic plugin composition
- Haskell library source lookup
- Language translation
- Todo lists
- Irc functions
- Darcs patch tracking
- A vixen/eliza personality
- Random dice
- Project database
- Dictionary lookups
- Karma tracking
- User poll and election support
- Search google, wikipedia and more
- Spell checking
All commands starts with an @. A command is invoked by writing @<command-name> [args]. For example @eval 1+2 will make lambdabot respond with 3. Good commands to know are @help and @listcommands.
See the sources or ask the bot itself. If you have any questions about Lambdabot, ask on the #haskell irc channel.