(Difference between revisions)
(Inital page (stub))
(→Links: Added links to "Why I don’t like the lens library", "CCC #23: Picking a lens library", "Musings on Lens")
|(5 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)|
Revision as of 09:00, 17 October 2013
This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Lenses are a way to easily access record fields.
- Getting Started with Lenses
- Haskell for all: Lenses
- Haskell for all: Program imperatively using Haskell lenses
- Lenses: compositional data access and manipulation, a podcast of Simon Peyton Jones talking about lenses
- Why I don’t like the lens library
- CCC #23: Picking a lens library
- Musings on Lens