Libraries and tools/Pretty printing
- The copyright status of this work is not known. Please help resolve this on the talk page.
This page contains a list of libraries and tools in a certain category. For a comprehensive list of such pages, see Applications and libraries.
- Pretty-printing module included in the standard libraries.
- Pretty printer library
- Simon Peyton Jones made an "industrial strength" pretty printing library in Haskell, based on John Hughes's paper "The Design of a Pretty-printing Library" (in Advanced Functional Programming, Johan Jeuring and Erik Meijer (eds), LNCS 925). Original version by John Hughes.
- PPrint is an implementation of the pretty printing combinators described by Philip Wadler. The PPrint library adds new primitives to describe commonly occuring layouts and works well in practice.
- Pretty-printing combinators (This link is dead. Fix it or remove it.)
- The combinators in the library are optimal in the sense that they produce the layout with the smallest height possible. They also allow the programmer to specify several different layouts.
- A Pretty printing class using multiparameter type classes for maximal generality with some useful instances.