Libraries and tools/RPC
- The copyright status of this work is not known. Please help resolve this on the talk page.
This page contains a list of libraries and tools in a certain category. For a comprehensive list of such pages, see Applications and libraries.
Remote Procedure Call and Web Services Libraries
- HaXR - the Haskell XML-RPC library
- An XML-RPC client and server library. XML-RPC is "remote procedure calling using HTTP as the transport and XML as the encoding. XML-RPC is designed to be as simple as possible, while allowing complex data structures to be transmitted, processed and returned."
- HAIFA is an implementation of parts of the web-service architecture in Haskell. Notably it includes an XML serializer, a partial implementation of XML Schema and SOAP/1.1.
- This package allows Haskell programmers to write CORBA clients and servers using the MICO open-source CORBA implementation. It defines a Haskell language mapping for CORBA, and includes an IDL compiler which generates Haskell stub and skeleton modules from IDL files.
- ldap-haskell is a Haskell binding to C-based LDAP libraries such as OpenLDAP. With ldap-haskell, you can interrogate an LDAP directory, update its entries, add data to it, etc. ldap-haskell provides an interface to all the most common operations you would need to perform with an LDAP server.