(Difference between revisions)
(link to ALSA)
|(9 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)|
Latest revision as of 16:59, 30 April 2012
MIDI is a system for control of digital music instruments. The MIDI standard also defines a file format to store such control data. MIDI treats music as a sequence of notes. Audio signal processing is not its purpose.
- MIDI files can be created and dissected by Haskell by the midi library. In the past this was integrated in Haskore.
- You can compile Haskore music into MIDI files.
- You can render a MIDI file into an audio file using synthesizer-midi.
- You can control SuperCollider from MIDI using tomato-rubato or supercollider-midi.
- You can do real-time MIDI processing