Revision as of 16:33, 19 March 2007
T-shirts, Mugs, and Mouse Pads
At Cafepress you can buy Haskell t-shirts, mugs, mouse pads, and more (frisbees have disappeared from the CafePress product line; and thongs and boxers just don't seem to sell. Pity.) Thanks to Fritz Ruehr for his efforts
See the logos page for more details. The following stores are available (the merchandise is organized into separate "stores" for historical/logistical reasons):
- Original haskell.org logo (Pan image on back).
- New Haskell logo (words on front, circle back)
- "purity" logo (w/ "Pure Fun" on back)
- Alternate "classy" logo (feature list on back)
- Dysfunctional programming (nothing on back)
- Strong, static types (typing judgement on back)
- HOT (higher-order typed) (lambda on back; available in shirts, boxers, thongs, barbecue apron or mug)
- Do it in a Monad (monad laws on back)
- Generic Haskell logo (no back yet)
- Pancito "bugs" artwork (no back yet)
Some new stores/products were added in the last couple of years but were not well-advertised:
- Haskore t-shirt (Puttin' the "funk" back in functional programming; temporal media laws on back)
- "Do it in a Monad ... and remain pure!" (various shirts with logo on front, monad laws on back)
- infant and toddler girls' wear (with dancing bear logo; no back yet)
- infant and toddler boys' wear (with juggling bear logo; no back yet)
CafePress recently announced availability of black t-shirts, so there is some hope that the "Haskell Hackers" logo will make it onto a shirt in a widely acceptable form in the coming months.
If you would like to submit another t-shirt design send it to Fritz Ruehr.