Practice of Functional Programming
Revision as of 16:32, 3 October 2009
Practice of Functional Programing — a Russian electronic magazine devoted to promoting functional programming, with both theoretical and explanatory articles as well as practical ones (FP success stories). Much of the material is often related to Haskell. Visit the Official web-site of this magazine (in Russian).
The editorial and authors stuff want to distribute this magazine free of charge. But the development of it can't be free of charge. So you can make a donation with WebMoney (R218751601599), Yandex.Money (41001450150424) or PayPal. The editorial and authors stuff will be gratiful for any pecuniary aid.
1 First issue
- Lazy to Fear by S. A. Zefirov
- Function and Functional Approach by R. V. Dushkin
- The Mutable State and Fight with it by E. R. Kirpichev
- I haven't took the checkers for a long time by D. E. Astapov
- Monoids and their Uses in Haskell by D. Piponi (translated by K. Zaborski)
- The literature on Functional Programming Overview by A. Y. Ott