Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Refactoring is the process of incrementally improving the design of software.
Far more than you ever wanted to know about refactoring at http://www.refactoring.com/.
Some of the work being done in functional languages, and Haskell in particular:
- Refactoring Functional Programs aka the refactor-fp project
- Generic refactoring in Haskell
- Datatype refactoring in Haskell
- http://www.refactoring.com/ - the refactoring meta-site by Martin Fowler, linking to lots of other useful stuff.
- .NET Refactoring tutorial
- retrie: A powerful, easy-to-use codemodding tool for Haskell.