Research papers/Domain specific languages
1 Domain specific languages
- Domain Specific Embedded Compilers
- Daan Leijen and Erik Meijer. 2nd USENIX Conference on Domain-Specific Languages (DSL'99), Austin, Texas, October 1999. Also appeared in ACM SIGPLAN Notices 35, 1, January 2000.
1.1 Rapid prototyping
- Prototyping Real-Time Vision Systems: An Experiment in DSL Design
- A. Reid, J. Peterson, G. Hager and P. Hudak, In Proceedings of International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE'99), Los Angeles, CA. 16-22 May, 1999.
- FVision: A Declarative Language for Visual Tracking
- J. Peterson, P. Hudak, A. Reid and G. Hager. In Proceedings of Third International Symposium on Practical Applications of Declarative Languages PADL'01, March 2001.
1.2 Hardware description
- Lava: Hardware Design in Haskell
- Per Bjesse, Koen Claessen, Mary Sheeran, Satnam Singh
- An Embedded Language Approach to Hardware Description and Verification
- Koen Claessen. Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering, Chalmers University of Technology, Lic. thesis, August 2000.
- The Design and Verification of a Sorter Core
- Koen Claessen, Mary Sheeran, and Satnam Singh. In Proc. of Conference on Correct Hardware Design and Verification Methods (CHARME), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer Verlag, 2001.
- Embedded Languages for Describing and Verifying Hardware
- Koen Claessen. Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering, Chalmers University of Technology, Ph.D. thesis, April 2001.
- An Embedded Language Approach to Teaching Hardware Compilation
- Koen Claessen and Gordon Pace. In Proc. of Workshop on Functional and Declarative Programming in Education (FDPE), 2002.
- Using Lava to Design and Verify Recursive and Periodic Sorters
- Koen Claessen, Mary Sheeran, and Satnam Singh. In International Journal on Software Tools for Technology Transfer, vol. 4 (3), pp. 349--358, Springer Verlag, 2003.
- Functional Hardware Description in Lava
- Koen Claessen, Mary Sheeran, and Satnam Singh. In Jeremy Gibbons and Oege de Moor (eds.), The Fun of Programming, Cornerstones of Computing, pp. 151--176, Palgrave, 2003.
1.3 Logic programming
- Typed Logical Variables in Haskell
- Koen Claessen and Peter Ljunglöf. In Proc. of Haskell Workshop, ACM SIGPLAN, 2000. 1999