Research papers/Program development
1 Program derivation
- An algebra of scans
- Ralf Hinze. In Dexter Kozen, editor, Proceedings of the Seventh International Conference on Mathematics of Program Construction (MPC 2004), Stirling, Scotland, UK, July 12-14, 2004.
- Constructing tournament representations: An exercise in pointwise relational programming
- Ralf Hinze. In Eerke Boiten, Bernhard Mller, editors, Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Mathematics of Program Construction (MPC 2002), Dagstuhl, Germany, July 8-10, 2002. Lecture Notes in Computer Science 2386, pp. 131-147.
- Visual Haskell: A full-featured Haskell development environment
- Krasimir Angelov, Simon Marlow. Haskell '05: Proceedings of the 2005 ACM SIGPLAN workshop on Haskell, pages 5--16, Tallinn, Estonia, ACM Press, September 2005
- Dynamic Applications From the Ground Up
- Don Stewart and Manuel M. T. Chakravarty. In Proceedings of the ACM SIGPLAN Workshop on Haskell, pages 27-38. ACM Press, 2005.
- Haddock, A Haskell Documentation Tool
- Simon Marlow. Proceedings of the ACM SIGPLAN workshop on Haskell, Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, USA, ACM Press, October 2002
- Lazy Lexing is Fast
- Manuel M. T. Chakravarty. In A. Middeldorp and T. Sato, editors, Fourth Fuji International Symposium on Functional and Logic Programming, Springer-Verlag, LNCS 1722, pages 68-84, 1999.
- Parsec: Direct Style Monadic Parser Combinators for the Real World
- Daan Leijen and Erik Meijer. Technical Report UU-CS-2001-35, Departement of Computer Science, Universiteit Utrecht, 2001.
6 Pretty printing
- The Design of a Pretty-printing Library
- John Hughes. Advanced Functional Programming 1995. 53-96
- A prettier printer
- Philip Wadler. The Fun of Programming. A symposium in honour of Professor Richard Bird's 60th birthday Examination Schools, Oxford, 24-25 March 2003.
7 User Interfaces
- Composing graphical user interfaces in a purely functional language
- PhD Thesis, Department of Computing Science, University of Glasgow, June 1998.
- Composing the User Interface with Haggis
- Sigbjorn Finne and Simon Peyton Jones Proceedings of the Second International School on Advanced Functional Programming, Olympia, WA, USA, August 26-30, 1996. LNCS 1129.
- wxHaskell: A portable and concise GUI library for Haskell
- Daan Leijen. The ACM SIGPLAN Haskell workshop, Snowbird, Utah, September 22, 2004.