Research papers/Testing and correctness
< Research papers(Difference between revisions)
(more quickcheck papers)
Revision as of 05:27, 9 April 2006
1 Tracing and debugging
- Freja, Hat and Hood - A Comparative Evaluation of Three Systems for Tracing and Debugging Lazy Functional Programs
- Olaf Chitil, Colin Runciman, and Malcolm Wallace. Proceedings of the 12th International Workshop on Implementation of Functional Languages, Aachen, Germany, September 4th - 7th 2000, LNCS 2011, 2001, pp. 176--193
- Multiple-View Tracing for Haskell - a New Hat
- Malcolm Wallace, Olaf Chitil, Thorsten Brehm, and Colin Runciman. (draft)
- Lazy algorithmic debugging: ideas for practical implementation.
- Henrik Nilsson and Peter Fritzson. In Peter Fritzson, editor, Automated and Algorithmic Debugging, volume 749 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 117 - 134, Linkping, Sweden, May 1993.
- Henrik Nilsson and Peter Fritzson.
- Algorithmic debugging for lazy functional languages. Journal of Functional Programming, 4(3):337 - 370, July 1994.
- A declarative approach to debugging for lazy functional languages.
- Henrik Nilsson. Licentiate Thesis No. 450, Department of Computer and Information Science, Linkpings universitet, S-581 83, Linkping, Sweden, September 1994.
- The architecture of a debugger for lazy functional languages.
- Jan Sparud and Henrik Nilsson. In Mireille Ducass, editor, Proceedings of AADEBUG '95, 2nd Internatinal Workshop on Automated and Algorithmic Debugging, Saint-Malo, France, May 1995, IRISA, Campus Universitaire de Beaulieu, 35042 Rennes, Cedex, France.
- The evaluation dependence tree: an execution record for lazy functional debugging
- Henrik Nilsson and Jan Sparud. Research Report LiTH-IDA-R-96-23, Department of Computer and Information Science, Linkpings universitet, S-581 83, Linkping, Sweden, August 1996.
- The evaluation dependence tree as a basis for lazy functional debugging
- Henrik Nilsson and Jan Sparud. Automated Software Engineering, 4(2):121 - 150, April 1997.
- Declarative Debugging for Lazy Functional Languages
- Henrik Nilsson. PhD Thesis No. 430, Department of Computer and Information Science, Linkpings universitet, S-581 83, Linkping, Sweden, May 1998.
- Tracing piece by piece: affordable debugging for lazy functional languages
- Henrik Nilsson. Proceedings of the 1999 ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Functional Programming, pages 36 - 47, Paris, France, September 1999.
- How to look busy while being as lazy as ever: the implementation of a lazy functional debugger
- Henrik Nilsson. Journal of Functional Programming, 11(6):629 - 671, November 2001
- Testing and Tracing Lazy Functional Programs Using QuickCheck and Hat
- Koen Claessen, Colin Runciman, Olaf Chitil, and John Hughes. In Advanced Functional Programming: 4th International School, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 2638, pp. 59--99, Springer Verlag, 2002.
- HsDebug: Debugging Lazy Programs by Not Being Lazy
- Robert Ennals and Simon Peyton-Jones. Cambridge University, Microsoft Research.
- Buddha: A Declarative Debugger for Haskell
- By Bernie Pope. Honours Thesis.
- Testing Monadic Programs with QuickCheck
- Koen Claessen, John Hughes. SIGPLAN Notices 37(12): 47-59 (2002)
- QuickCheck: A Lightweight Tool for Random Testing of Haskell Programs
- Koen Claessen and John Hughes. In Proc. of International Conference on Functional Programming (ICFP), ACM SIGPLAN, 2000.
- Specification Based Testing with QuickCheck
- Koen Claessen and John Hughes. In Jeremy Gibbons and Oege de Moor (eds.), The Fun of Programming, Cornerstones of Computing, pp. 17--40, Palgrave, 2003.
- QuickCheck: Specification-based Random Testing
- Koen Claessen. Presentation at Summer Institute on Trends in Testing: Theory, Techniques and Tools, August 2004.
- Testing Implementations of Formally Verified Algorithms
- Thomas Arts, Koen Claessen, John Hughes, and Hans Svensson. In Proc. of Conference on Software Engineering Research and Practice (SERPS), Mlardalen University, October 2005.
- Verifying Haskell Programs by Combining Testing and Proving
- By Peter Dybjer, Qiao Haiyan and Makoto Takeyama. Proceedings 3rd International Conference on Quality Software, IEEE Computer Society Press, pp. 272-279.
3 Software reliability
- Typed Contracts for Functional Programming
- Ralf Hinze, Johan Jeuring and Andres Lh. In Philip Wadler and Masimi Hagiya, editors, Proceedings of the Eighth International Symposium on Functional and Logic Programming (FLOPS 2006), 24-26 April 2006, Fuji Susono, Japan.