(Difference between revisions)
(Created a stub with some links)
|(4 intermediate revisions by one user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 03:42, 18 October 2013
This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
- The robotics category on Hackage
- roshask, a binding to ROS, a software framework that aims to provide a standard software architecture for robotic systems.
- Build Yourself a Bluetooth Controlled Six-Legged Robot (blog article)
- Applications and libraries/Robotics
- Haskell-controlled Segway robot (blog article)
- Simple Robot Programmed in Haskell (video)
- Functional Reactive Programming
- Functional Reactive Programming (HaskellWiki page)
- Abstractions for the Functional Roboticist with Anthony Cowley