RuHaskell is a Russian-speaking community of haskellers. Started in January 2015. Activists publish Haskell-related posts in community-driven blog, arrange meetups, record podcasts, and do some other activities, mostly in Russian.
- Website ruhaskell.org
- Gitter chats ruHaskell/forall and others
- Podcast “Bananas and Lenses”
- Twitter channel @ruHaskell
- Subreddit /r/ruhaskell
2015-06. Summer meetup
- Yuriy Syrovetskiy
- Yuriy Syrovetskiy. Haskell for pythonista (aka Python 5).
- Denis Redozubov. A brief excursion into the type system, or how to avoid disintegration.
- Nikita Volkov: Anonymous records.
- Denis Shevchenko: Lazy evaluation: pros and contras.
- Alexander Vershilov: Cloud Haskell.
- Anton Kholomyov: csound-expression library: EDSL, music, FRP etc.