Revision as of 04:24, 4 June 2008 by Conal
Data.Cross: generalized cross products
distribDnow takes only one function argument and ties its own knot.
- Now there are two power series modules:
Derivativeis an indirection to one or the other, for testing. See Doug McIlroy's paper "The Music of Streams".
LinearMaphas a new data representation for linear maps, to replace the simple function representation. Used in
Data.Derivativeis now more than an indirection module. It re-wraps a power series type to provide different instances for
- Added support for OpenGL vector types. In ghc-6.8.2, I get an error if a
LMapDominstance is compiled in any module except for
Data.LinearMap. Until this code is removed, the
vector-spacepackage depends on
- Tests in
FieldTripshow a dramatic slow-down, in contrast to my intended speed-up.
- Andy Gill found at least one cause for the slow-down, which has been fixed. I think we have a long way to go. There appear to be lots of redundant dictionary construction.
Data.Hornerremoved temporarily, until re-sync'd with
- Added some missing haddock docs
- Added a
- Changed representation of the derivative part of
a :> b. Was
a :> (a :-* b). Now
a :-* (a :> b), which can also be written
a :~> b(leaving the derivative's linearity implicit). The type
a :~> bmeans infinitely differentiable functions from
- Changed repo location from darcs.haskell.org to http://code.haskell.org/vector-space.
- Oops - there's a serious mistake in the derivatives code in versions up through 0.0.1. I'm working on a solution. [Fixed in 0.1.]