(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 06:30, 22 May 2010
- Try the new Snap web framework for Haskell -- fast, simple, easy.
- Over 2000 Haskell libraries and apps are now available on Hackage.
- Download the Haskell Platform - the standard development environment for Haskell
- Try Haskell! -- an interactive, online Haskell interpreter
- A new code generator for GHC based on LLVM has been developed
- Haskell in 2009: Year in Review
- GHC 6.12.1, the flagship Haskell compiler, has been released. Get it now
- Haskell 2010: The Haskell-prime committee has announced a new revision of the Haskell language standard
- The Haskell Platform 2009.2.0.2 has been released
- The Industrial Haskell Group has been launched, for commercial users of Haskell.