by Shae Erisson
This month's issue has a definite introductory theme. It includes republished book reviews, notes on learning, a look at the differences between functional and object oriented programming, and distributed computation.
As always, The Monad.Reader invites submissions on Haskell and related topics. Send a summary or abstract for your article to Shae Erisson.
As the summer approaches, it's getting harder to find authors. The Monad.Reader is fueled entirely by articles and time contributed by the community. Please contribute!
- [The_Monad.Reader/Issue3/Notes on Learning Haskell | Notes on Learning Haskell]
- by Graham Klyne
- [The_Monad.Reader/Issue3/Functional Programming vs Object Oriented Programming | Functional Programming vs Object Oriented Programming]
- by Alistair Bayley
- [The_Monad.Reader/Issue3/Join Hs | Concurrent and Distributed Programming with Join Hs]
- by Einar Karttunen
- [The_Monad.Reader/Issue3/SoE Review | Haskell School Of Expression
- Review of The Haskell School of Expression]
- by Isaac Jones
- [The_Monad.Reader/Issue3/Purely Functional Data Structures | Review of Purely Functional Data Structures
- by Andrew Cooke