Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hi, I'm Conrad Parker, kfish on #haskell. I work on machine learning systems at Commonwealth Bank, and before that on trading strategies in Haskell at Tsuru Capital in Singapore and Tokyo.
- Type-Level Instant Insanity, an introductory tutorial about type-level programming.
- raft, an implementation of the Raft consensus protocol
- HOgg, a library and a commandline tool for manipulating Ogg files.
- Blog articles:
- Introductory Haskell Programming in the Unix Environment, examining laziness with strace
- Review: TagSoup
- Haskell Unicode Support, a comparative review of three Unicode libraries (iconv, utf8-string and encoding)
- Continuation Fest 2008: Continuations for video decoding and scrubbing
- Random code: Pretty printing durations in Haskell
- A Haskell template for GTK, Glade and Cairo apps
- Trivial git routines in Haskell
- Iteratees at Tsuru Capital
Personal web sites:
- www.kfish.org -- Homepage
- blog.kfish.org -- Blog
- bother.kfish.org -- Bug tracking, wiki
My wiki user pages elsewhere:
I hereby license all my contributions to this wiki under the simple permissive license on HaskellWiki:Copyrights.