Difference between revisions of "User:Lemastero"
Latest revision as of 10:46, 17 May 2019
I love math that relates to software development.
- Category Theory: my wiki about CT in Scala, contribs to Scalaz and Cats, nlab changes
- Type Theory especially (Dependent Type Theory, HoTT) - small improvements in cohomolo-gy/haskell-resources, https://steshaw.org/plt/
- approaches to concurrency/parallelism: my collection of links, activity in monix/streaming-benchmarks, zio
- algebraic effects: contribs to yallop/effects-bibliography
- Proof Theory in Coq, Agda (I've added links about Univalent Foundations workshops and recent courses on Agda)
- different flavors of logic (modal, temporal, linear)
- mixing all of above: My collection of resources around Curry-Howard Isomorphism/Computational Trinitarianism, Category Theory, Type Theory, HoTT, Cubical TT, UF, Proof Theory and Haskell
- Haskell: my work on Haskell wiki
- Why functional programming and category theory strongly matters (Scala) at Lublin JUG
- Big picture of Category Theory with deep dive into Contravariant functors and Profunctors (Scala), at ScalaWAW
I currently research following ideas:
- express profunctors, bifunctors using 3 simpler constructions
- modula approach to abstractions from Category Theory