This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
wxFruit is a Graphical User Interface based on Yampa and wxHaskell
- The wxFruit package. (The current version, 0.1.1, cannot be compiled with GHC 6.10)
- YaPan, a forked version of wxFruit (dated 2006-10-16, will not compile with recent GHC)
- The Juicy Fruit package, another fork of wxFruit (use the command
darcs get http://student.science.uva.nl/~rturk/juicyto download) (dated 2007-04-05, will not compile with recent GHC)
- Juicy Fruit, slides in a PDF file
- WxFruit, the old homepage in the Web Archive