wxFruit is a graphical user interface that combines some of the power and versatility of wxHaskell with the elegance and simplicity of Fruit. The interface of wxFruit has a functional style, using arrows, whereas wxHaskell has an object oriented style.
The package includes a demo game, PaddleBall:
After installing wxFruit, type
paddle at a shell prompt to start the game; try to keep the ball in the game, using the mouse to move the paddle.
The position of developer/maintainer is currently open.
- The wxFruit package. (Version 0.1.2 can be compiled with GHC 6.10)
- YaPan, a forked version of wxFruit (dated 2006-10-16, will not compile with recent GHC)
- The Juicy Fruit package, another fork of wxFruit (use the command
darcs get http://student.science.uva.nl/~rturk/juicyto download) (dated 2007-04-05, will not compile with recent GHC)
- Juicy Fruit, slides in a PDF file
- WxFruit, the old homepage in the Web Archive