< WxHaskell(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 17:47, 1 September 2011
- wxHaskell - A Portable and Concise GUI Library for Haskell (PDF)
- This documents introduces wxHaskell and describes how to create a game (wxAsteroids)
(All of the following links are cheap to follow)
- wx haddock (see also wxcore)
- The haddock generated documentation of the wxHaskell libraries. You can browse some wxHaskell examples in the darcs repository. Documentation and samples are also distributed as a single zip file on the download page.
- The documentation of the wxWidgets library itself is invaluable when writing more advanced applications. On windows you can find the documentation in html help format in the download section – this is a particularly convenient way to browse the documentation.
- Quick start
- A guide that gets you started with wxHaskell quickly.
- Frequently asked questions.
- An article about the design of wxHaskell, published in the proceedings of the Haskell workshop 2004.
- PDF file: wxHaskell - A portable and concise GUI library for Haskell.
- Describes the licensing conditions of wxHaskell.
- wxHaskell mailing lists
- Mailing lists about wxHaskell
- wxHaskell Wiki
- A Wiki site for wxHaskell where everyone can add useful content, like hints, articles, example programs etc.