WxHaskell/Old wxHaskell news
< WxHaskellJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 12:14, 27 March 2013 by Henk-Jan van Tuyl (Moved old news from the main wxHaskell page to here)
- 5 January 2012
- wxHaskell 0.13.2 is released. Mainly bugfixes. This is the last version to support wxWidgets 2.8.x.
- 13 October 2009
- wxHaskell 0.12.1.2 is released. Since the previous new we have added support for XRC files (XML GUI design) and installation by Cabal
- 4 January 2009
- wxHaskell 0.11.0 is released. See the announcement (indicates rev. 0.11.1, SourceForge has rev. 0.11.0)
- 8 August 2008
- Switched official darcs repository to code.haskell.org (
darcs get --partial http://code.haskell.org/wxhaskell). You can use previous darcs.haskell.org's Darcs repository, too.
- 5 August 2008
- Homepage (except for screenshots) now moved to Haskell wiki
- 23 March 2008
- wxHaskell 0.10.3 is released.
- 20 January 2007
- wxHaskell has a new set of maintainers, led by Jeremy O'Donoghue. We are working on a release for version 0.10, with Unicode support, a Cabalized build process and more. All recent development is taking place under a new Darcs repository (
darcs get http://darcs.haskell.org/wxhaskell/).