WxHaskell/Old wxHaskell news
Revision as of 21:40, 1 December 2015 by Henk-Jan van Tuyl (Part of the wxHaskell news moved to here)
- 2 August 2013
- A github organisation 'wxHaskell' has been created, the maintenance repo (https://github.com/atzedijkstra/wxHaskell) has moved to https://github.com/wxHaskell/wxHaskell. It is the intent to soon release a maintenance update working with wxWidgets 2.9.5 and GHC 7.6.x
- 26 January 2013
- Maintenance is now done on the repository at: https://github.com/atzedijkstra/wxHaskell
- 10 June 2012
- Repository now on GitHub: https://github.com/jodonoghue/wxHaskell
- 13 April 2012
- wxHaskell 0.90 is released. This version supports wxWidgets >= 2.9.x, and includes many new features.
- 5 January 2012
- wxHaskell 0.13.2 is released. Mainly bugfixes. This is the last version to support wxWidgets 2.8.x.
- 13 October 2009
- wxHaskell 0.12.1.2 is released. Since the previous new we have added support for XRC files (XML GUI design) and installation by Cabal
- 4 January 2009
- wxHaskell 0.11.0 is released. See the announcement (indicates rev. 0.11.1, SourceForge has rev. 0.11.0)
- 8 August 2008
- Switched official darcs repository to code.haskell.org (
darcs get --partial http://code.haskell.org/wxhaskell). You can use previous darcs.haskell.org's Darcs repository, too.
- 5 August 2008
- Homepage (except for screenshots) now moved to Haskell wiki
- 23 March 2008
- wxHaskell 0.10.3 is released.
- 20 January 2007
- wxHaskell has a new set of maintainers, led by Jeremy O'Donoghue. We are working on a release for version 0.10, with Unicode support, a Cabalized build process and more. All recent development is taking place under a new Darcs repository (
darcs get http://darcs.haskell.org/wxhaskell/).