xmonad configuration examples
- /Don's Config.hs. Small tweaks+dynamic log
- /Gwern's Config.hs. Ratpoison-y keybindings.
- /Devin's Config.hs. modMask = mod4Mask; noBorders tabbed layout; keybindings for dzen, rotview, swapworkspaces, windowbringer, and windownavigation; urgencyhook.
- /nomeata’s Config.hs. modMaks = mod4Mask; gnome-stuff
- /David Roundy's Config.hs. Combo config for small screen + xclock. Requires changes to core xmonad this the Main module. This config also keeps mod=mod1, and therefore moves a number of key bindings to non-standard locations (my laptop has no spare modifier keys).
- /Brent Yorgey's Config.hs. probably only works with darcs xmonad. modMask = mod4Mask; DynamicLog, RotView, ViewPrev, WindowNavigation, ToggleLayouts (toggle full screen mode), UrgencyHook + dzen, FlexibleManipulate, and a few others, with keybindings for all! (Warning: lots of non-standard keybindings. =)