(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 13:23, 25 September 2006
|Part of Yhc|
Warning, this compiler is not finished, and is not useable as a standard Haskell Compiler. It is also not an official York project.
1 Further information
2 Installing Yhc
- Windows users - See the instructions to get a [/Snapshots|snapshot].
- Other users - See the [/Building|building] guide.
3 Yhc Manual
This is the official Yhc manual, feel free to edit it!
- Introduction - how to get it, who to contact
- Options - command line options and environment variables
- Building - building yhc from source
- Hacking - how to hack on Yhc
- Runtime System - information on the runtime system
- Applications - additional tools for use with Yhc
- API's - API (programmer libraries) we intend to provide
- Ideas - these are all for the future