|Part of Yhc|
- York Haskell Compiler
See the official home page at http://www.cs.york.ac.uk/~ndm/yhc/ (Most of that page will be moved to the wiki over time)
1 Yhc Manual
This is the official Yhc manual, feel free to edit it!
- Introduction - how to get it, who to contact
- Using Yhc - short tutorial on yhc, yhi, yhe
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Options - command line options and environment variables
- Building - building yhc from source
- Hacking - how to hack on Yhc
- Porting - how to port Yhc to a new architecture/platform
- Runtime System - information on the runtime system
- API's - API (programmer libraries) we intend to provide
These are work in progress notes etc, about things we would like to do, or are going to do soon.
Yhc itself (both compiler and runtime) are released under the GPL. Any programs compiled with Yhc do not gain any additional license restrictions.
4 Yhc Pages
These are all the pages within the Yhc domain
How do you do a pagelist with this new wiki software?