- York Haskell Compiler
This project is by no means finished, and is not useable as a standard Haskell compiler yet.
This project is run by 3 York [ex-]students, and is not an official York Uni project.
See the official home page at http://www.cs.york.ac.uk/~ndm/yhc/ (Most of that page will be moved to the wiki over time). The old haskell wiki pages have been moved over.
This is the official Yhc manual, feel free to edit it!
- Introduction - how to get it, who to contact
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Using Yhc - short tutorial on yhc, yhi, yhe
- Options - command line options and environment variables
- Building - building yhc from source
- Hacking - how to hack on Yhc
- Porting - how to port Yhc to a new architecture/platform
- Debug Flags - flags to help debug the compiler
- Runtime System - information on the runtime system
- API's - API (programmer libraries) we intend to provide
- Ideas - these are all for the future