(add lgtk section)
Revision as of 12:20, 17 May 2014
These are some of the projects that ZuriHac 2014 attendees will be working on:
- Bas van Dijk (Faster JSON encoder)
2 Scion / Lambdachine
- Thomas Schilling
- Jasper van der Jeugt
- David Wagner
4 Haskell: the Gathering
- Martijn van Steenbergen
Persistent implementation of the T-Digest (https://github.com/tdunning/t-digest) quantile estimation data structure, for use in ekg.
- Johan Tibell
Nomyx is a game where you can change the rules while playing: http://www.nomyx.net
- Corentin Dupont (I'll work on new features and bugs . Help/advices are welcome :))
- Alfredo Di Napoli - I have in mind a couple of interesting features I would like to see in snap.
- Ian Ross (tags interface)
- Alp Mestanogullari (most likely a nice statistics page)
9 GHC bug squashing
I plan to fix a few random GHC bugs and I’m more than happy to guide GHC-newbies in doing the same.
- Joachim Breitner
- Lorenzo Tabacchini
- Gerolf Seitz (I would like to have a RFC / code-review on oauth-provider)
11 Math Symbols in Diagrams
I'd like to be able to label diagrams with mats symbols and fonts: http://projects.haskell.org/diagrams/. There has been some discussion of this on #diagrams and I need to write up an approach. NB I have used diagrams a lot but never hacked on the package itself.
- Dominic Steinitz
- David Wagner
- David Wagner (I would like to add monit support to propellor).
We have recently open sourced our rest framework which Erik Hesselink gave a presentation about at last years ZuriHac. It provides a declarative way to define REST resources (rest-core) which can be used to run the api on different web servers (rest-happstack, rest-snap) and to automatically generate clients for different languages along with documentation and usage examples (rest-gen). We want to write introductory materials to get people started. We'd appreciate help and we'd be happy to sit down with anyone wanting to get started with rest.
- Adam Bergmark (I'll make a tutorial out of the rest-example blog application)
- Erik Hesselink
- Sebastiaan Visser
14 Erlang Interpreter in Haskell
This is my learning project for Haskell, and since I come from Erlang background I have chosen to combine both things into one.
- Gleb Peregud
- Felipe Zapata
15 LGtk: GUI framework in Haskell
- Péter Diviánszky
16 LambdaCube 3D
LambdaCube 3D is a domain specific language and library that makes it possible to program GPUs in a purely functional style. During ZuriHac I'll work on a WebGL backend.
- Csaba Hruska