These are some of the projects that ZuriHac 2014 attendees will be working on:
- Bas van Dijk (Faster JSON encoder)
Scion / Lambdachine
- Thomas Schilling
- Jasper van der Jeugt
Haskell: the Gathering
- Martijn van Steenbergen
Persistent implementation of the T-Digest (https://github.com/tdunning/t-digest) quantile estimation data structure, for use in ekg.
- Johan Tibell
Nomyx is a game where you can change the rules while playing: http://www.nomyx.net
- Corentin Dupont (I'll work on new features and bugs . Help/advices are welcome :))
- Alfredo Di Napoli - I have in mind a couple of interesting features I would like to see in snap.
- Ian Ross (tags interface)
- Alp Mestanogullari (most likely a nice statistics page)
GHC bug squashing
I plan to fix a few random GHC bugs and I’m more than happy to guide GHC-newbies in doing the same.
- Joachim Breitner