Jump to navigation Jump to search
These references are from earlier versions of my (various) language proposals - they're here for the time being until I find somewhere more suitable...
Managing side effects
- Reflections on leaving Haskell, Alson Kemp.
- Haskell Sucks!, Paul Bone.
- Lambda Calculus For Engineers, Pieter H. Hartel and Willem G. Vree.
- Functional I/O Using System Tokens, Lennart Augustsson.
- I/O Trees and Interactive Lazy Functional Programming, Samuel A. Rebelsky.
- Temporal Constraint Functional Programming: A Declarative Framework For Concurrency and Interaction, T.C. Nicholas Graham.
- Arborescent data structures and lazy evaluation: A new approach to numerical problems, Manuel Carcenac.