m (Guidelines: "here" link to English.)
|(22 intermediate revisions by 6 users not shown)|
Latest revision as of 16:18, 16 March 2011
This page collects examples of concurrent and parallel programming in Haskell.
 1 Examples
- Riemann's Zeta function approximation
- Signal that you want to gracefully exit another thread
- Passing messages across a single chan to two readers
- Chat server - using a single channel for a variable number of readers
- Passing IO events lazily from a producer to a consumer thread
 2 More examples
A large range of small demonstration programs for using concurrent andparallel Haskell are in the Haskell concurrency regression tests. In particular, they show the use of
 3 Proposed updates
The base 126.96.36.199 package's Control.Concurrent.QSem and QSemN are not exception safe. The SafeConcurrent has the proposed replacement code.