Ghent Functional Programming Group
m (Removed name from talk)
Revision as of 14:15, 29 March 2010
The "Functional Programming Group Ghent" is just starting up. Our first meeting will be on April 1, 2010. This will be in the 'Technicum' building of Ghent University, Sint-Pietersnieuwstraat 41, starting at 19:00. The program is as follows:
- Jeroen Janssen - Welcome and short introduction to FP
- Jasper Van der Jeugt - "BlazeHtml: a blazingly fast Html generator in Haskell"
- Tom Schrijvers - "Functional Pearl: The Monad Zipper"
- Romain Slootmaekers - "Functional Programming at Amplidata : a tentative experience report"
- Denis Defreyne - "An introduction to Phunctional Programming"
- Short discussion on the direction of the Ghent Functional Programming Group
If you are considering attending this first meeting, you are kindly requested to fill out our Google form, so that we can both contact you with up-to-date information about the meeting, and have an idea at how many people we can expect.
- For up-to-date information, join our google group
- Or follow us on Twitter