The current cabal package release is located here on Hackage
This project was supposed to be a reasonably faithful reproduction (although incomplete) of the original Atari classic 'Asteroids' written in Haskell and Yampa that took me around a month to complete.
This is a short list of the features that are missing that I, the author, wanted to include, but never got round to.
- Replace HGL as the graphics library, it causes too many problems
- Missing "click to play again" or similar text after final score
- Bonus lives
- Score multipliers
- The two UFO NPCs
- Hyperspace jumps
- Uncrackable high score table >:D
- Add original sound effects
Blue sky features
- Artificial Intelligence opponents/co-op
I am leaving this project for now to focus on other things. Although still supported, there won't be a major new revision for a little while until I return to add the improvements suggested.