(Difference between revisions)
(Added a link to Cartesian Closed Comic)
(Added link to reddit.com)
|(6 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)|
Latest revision as of 10:57, 22 May 2015
Who says functional programmers never have any fun? Here's some of the hoaxes and other funny stuff from several sources.
- Ranjit Jhala performs Lambda Style!
- Cartesian Closed Comic
- Music of monads
- If Haskell were a working girl
- Microsoft takes over Haskell
- The Evolution of a Haskell Programmer (can you write a factorial function?)
- Haskell saves lives!
- An ode to Haskell
- Try some Haskell today!
- Functional porn
- Dr. Seuss builds a parser
- The latest Hugs release?
- Haskell fingers Enron
- Haskells 1984 parallelisms
- How to keep an imperative programmer busy for hours
- Humor/How quick can you write a ISI paper with Haskell or without it ?
- URGENT ASSISTANCE NEEDED!
- Need help with your homework?
- Need help performing?
- Haskell is slow!
- Wanda the fish is speaking
- Monads explained by the Catholic Church
- Committee Advocating The Superstitious Use of Parentheses
- The Beta Release of Glasgow Haskell (and explanation)
- The Haskerl Extension to Haskell
- HaskellWiki's QuotesPage. E.g. a quotation from <autrijus>:
- Perl: "Easy things are easy, hard things are possible"
- Haskell: "Hard things are easy, the impossible just happened"
- Lambdabot's quotes archive.
- Haskell cosmetics, pure and good for you
- Haskell No Operation
- Almost Haskell
- There's a monster in my Haskell!
- What does IO look like?, or how why threading the real world is tricky.
- King IO (freely adapted from Goethe)
- Think of a monad ...
- The warm, fuzzy thing transformer
- The Haskell Learning Curve
- Lambdacats, inspired by the lolcat phenomenon.
- The benefits of Haskell, via the Socratic method
- Hackage Theme Song
- Shooting your self in the foot
- Monads are like burritos
- More Haskell humor at reddit.com