(Started update after JSSP meeting.)
|(19 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)|
Latest revision as of 09:00, 8 September 2012
 1 Overview
LambdaCube is a Domain Specific Language for 3D graphics.
The main goal of this project is to provide a modern and feature rich graphical backend for various Haskell projects, and in the long run it is intended to be a practical solution even for serious purposes.
 2 Download
 3 History
- 2012-08-15 - Started development blog
- 2011-06-23 - The second big release which already includes a more advanced Bullet binding and the Stunts example; details in the announcement
- 2009-11-18 - The first release on Hackage: engine and examples, plus a bullet example that will eventually grow into a library
- 2009-09-22 - The summer report was presented at the JSSP meeting
- 2009-08-10 - Major public commit that went with the mid-summer report
- 2009-05-12 - Project announced to be among the JSSP winners
- 2009-03-31 - Application for Jane Street Summer Project sent in
- 2009-01-?? - Development started
 4 Screenshots
 4.1 2012-06 - LC DSL Q3 example
 4.2 2012-06 - LC DSL Stunts example
 4.3 2009-11 - Hackage release
 4.4 2009-09 - JSSP meeting
Tile Racer track loader:
Bullet physics integration:
 4.5 2009-03 - Pre-summer mock-up
 5 Licence
The code is released under BSD3.
The engine and the examples not using physics build out of the box on a fresh Haskell Platform install under Windows. If Bullet is installed, the Stunts example should also be possible to get running with cabal-install.