Lambda-Cube render engine
Lamda-cube is a 3D rendering engine entirely written in Haskell.
It targets newer graphics hardware. The engine uses Ogre3D's mesh and material file format. The main goal of this project is to provide a modern and feature rich graphical backend for various haskell projects. (e.g. FRP libraries)
The code will be released under GPLv3 soon.
- Mesh file format
- geometry is supported
- skeletal animation is in progress
- Material Script
- [partly supported] material
- [partly supported] technique
- [partly supported] pass
- [partly supported] texture_unit
- [partly supported] vertex_program
- [partly supported] fragment_program
Used Packages and programs