LambdaCube is a Domain Specific Language for 3D graphics.
The main goal of this project is to provide a modern and feature rich graphical backend for various Haskell projects, and in the long run it is intended to be a practical solution even for serious purposes.
- 2011-06-23 - The second big release which already includes a more advanced Bullet binding and the Stunts example; details in the announcement
- 2009-11-18 - The first release on Hackage: engine and examples, plus a bullet example that will eventually grow into a library
- 2009-09-22 - The summer report was presented at the JSSP meeting
- 2009-08-10 - Major public commit that went with the mid-summer report
- 2009-05-12 - Project announced to be among the JSSP winners
- 2009-03-31 - Application for Jane Street Summer Project sent in
- 2009-01-?? - Development started
2012-06 - LC DSL
2009-11 - Hackage release
2009-09 - JSSP meeting
Tile Racer track loader:
Bullet physics integration:
2009-03 - Pre-summer mock-up
The code is released under BSD3.
The engine and the examples not using physics build out of the box on a fresh Haskell Platform install under Windows. If Bullet is installed, the Stunts example should also be possible to get running with cabal-install.