Examples for the reactive-banana library.
- Mainly demonstrates how to set up an event network with your own event loop. Also demonstrates the FRP functionality.
- Demonstrates how to set up an event network with your own event loop and how to pause or resume it.
GUI Examples - Very simple
- A simple counter that can be manipulated with two buttons "Up" or "Down". Demonstrates the
- Minimalistic application that displays network statistics in real time. Demonstrates the
- Simple currency converter. Reads and writes values to text entry widgets. (Does wxHaskell offer a way to make this real-time?) Demonstrates how to use value recursion in the
- Two simple counters. There is only one pair of buttons "Up" or "Down", the button "Switch Counters" allows you to specify which counter should be affected.
GUI Examples - More elaborate
- A toy CRUD (Create/Read/Update/Destroy) application. Demonstrates how to do incremental updates. Of course, this makes the code quite messy, but I think it's still pretty nice. For instance, it was quite easy to add the filter box.
- A wave-like pattern. Not the most beautiful code, but it demonstrates that you can generated timed events.