Examples for the reactive-banana library.
- Mainly demonstrates how to set up an event network with your own event loop. Also demonstrates the FRP functionality.
- Demonstrates how to set up an event network with your own event loop and how to pause or resume it.
GUI Examples - Very simple
- Minimalistic calculator that can add two numbers. Demonstrates how to read values from text entries.
- A simple counter that can be manipulated with two buttons "Up" or "Down". Demonstrates how to get events from button clicks and how to accumulate values using the
- Minimalistic application that displays network statistics in real time. Demonstrates the
- Simple currency converter. Reads and writes values to text entry widgets in real-time. Demonstrates bidirectional controls.
- Two simple counters. There is only one pair of buttons "Up" or "Down", the button "Switch Counters" allows you to specify which counter should be affected.
GUI Examples - More elaborate
- A small interactive animation. The sprite follows the mouse pointer.
- Add all numbers on the tab. Demonstrates how to dynamically create widgets and
- A toy CRUD (Create/Read/Update/Destroy) application. The code is quite pleasant. Unfortunately, bidirectional controls are still hard to describe, I have left this in a somewhat buggy state. Future updates will rectify this.
- A version of TicTacToe with eclectic interface elements, courtesy of Gideon Sireling.
- A wave-like pattern. Not the most beautiful code, but it demonstrates that you can generate timed events.