On the irc channel, vixey asked for names she can give to a "list or string .. kind of like sequence thing". Soon, we started to collect lots of words meaning a string or ordered collection or anything even remotely like that.
Here are the results. Feel free to add new ones or remove ones that really seem wrong.
- alley argument arm array avenue bale bar beam belt blob bone branch cable chain
- column conglomeration connection consecution cord course crural curve dash
- deque dequeue direction doodle draft draw drawing drive fiber fibre file flight
- flow hair hawser helix hose jet journey knot lane lead leg line linearization
- list marshaling order ordering path plait program progression queue rail rank
- ray reasoning recipe relation ribbon ride road roll rope route row run scribble
- script sequence serialization series shoot snake squiggle stalk stick strand
- streak street string strip stroke succession tail tangle tape text thought
- thread tour track trail trip trunk tube vector vein vine walk warp wave way
- weft well wire worm yarn zipper
This is 113 words so far.