Revision as of 15:48, 12 April 2007 by MathematicalOrchid (Added links to random stuff I wrote.)
Status: Enthusiastic Haskell newbie.
- Using Haskell to write triposcopic mathematical algorithms in tiny amounts of code.
- Using Haskell to do seriously compute-bounded work in a multiprocessor setup.
- Haskell to Java compiler. (Status: skeletal)
- Evlor — Interactive Haskell step-line debugger. (Status: broken/incomplete/major work required)
- Indoculate — Program to convert a single (custom) source to both HTML and LaTeX. (Status: medium-complete)
Projects On Hold:
- Sorting algorithm benchmarks.
- Audio DSP in Haskell.
- Haskell implementation of compression algorithms.
- Haskell SDL for POV-Ray.
- Haskell fractal generator.
- Haskell ray tracer.
- Haskell program to cause world peace.
Current Unsolved Questions:
- Why do Haskell language extensions exist?
- How do you do graphics in Haskell?
- Why does Hugs crash so much?
- How come (e.g.) Smalltalk provides 27 different types of collection, but Haskell only ever involves single-linked lists and binary trees?
putStr xs1; putStr xs2faster or slower than
putStr (xs1 ++ xs2)?